Location Test Start Date: Sunday, Dec. 11th, 2011
End Date: January 17th, 2012
Location test has begun!
- 1 Head to Head cabinet, Pay-per-play
- Networked together online with Fun Works @ Ala Moana (Honolulu, HI), Round 1 Entertainment (Los Angeles) and Super Arcade (Los Angeles). This doesn’t mean online play will be supported, but rather that stats and ranking for players from other arcades is accessible.
- Optional “Banapass” cards are being sold for the test. Has have full online support just like the Japanese version. “Banapass” cards are used to save your stats, and allow you to customize your characters online. You can also set your own player nickname, etc.
- Reserve your player nickname NOW by registering in advance at http://exam.tekken-net.jp! Works from any smartphone or PC.
- We are the only location test offering optional Playstation 2 pad support!
- If you have any more questions, mention us on Twitter (@arcadeufo) or use the Contact form on this site.-ArcadeUfo.com
Despite the fact we got THRASHED by 1 person, fun was still had! Make sure you make it out and play some rounds! Visually the game looks like Tekken 6, BUT I’m sure it will be stepped up before the release. Players facial expressions and outfits have been taken in to consideration, as characters actually get dirty in this game. I’m hoping to see stage x character interaction like DOA…wishful thinking huh? The roster isn’t bad, bringing back old characters and new.