Almost Always is a group consisting of artist/producer Curbside Jones and producer Corey Arnell. We decided to become a group in Nov of 2011 because we both share the same views of success and a passion for making the type of music we want. Because of our history of doing songs together we have built some good chemistry and we’re ready to showcase it. We are currently in the process of putting together an EP that will be released in the Summer of 2012. This promo video is a sneak peak of our 1st official single “Hot Chicks x Arcade Sticks (Round 2)” which will be premiered on analoghype.com on Jan 6th, 2012. This is the 2nd installment of our listener fave which appeared on Curbside Jones’ “The Cherry Blossom Effect: Endless Dream Theory” ( http://cbtvondemand.bandcamp.com/track/hot-chicks-x-arcade-sticks-prod-by-corey-arnell )
Shot/Edited By: Curbside Jones
Featuring: Knatasha Chambers
follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/Almost_Always
This is def a must have for me when it comes out! The PSVita is going to change the game on ALL platforms of gaming. I didn’t like MVC3, but….yeah the system is going to be crazy!
Location Test Start Date: Sunday, Dec. 11th, 2011
End Date: January 17th, 2012
Location test has begun!
- 1 Head to Head cabinet, Pay-per-play
- Networked together online with Fun Works @ Ala Moana (Honolulu, HI), Round 1 Entertainment (Los Angeles) and Super Arcade (Los Angeles). This doesn’t mean online play will be supported, but rather that stats and ranking for players from other arcades is accessible.
- Optional “Banapass” cards are being sold for the test. Has have full online support just like the Japanese version. “Banapass” cards are used to save your stats, and allow you to customize your characters online. You can also set your own player nickname, etc.
- Reserve your player nickname NOW by registering in advance at http://exam.tekken-net.jp! Works from any smartphone or PC.
- We are the only location test offering optional Playstation 2 pad support!
- If you have any more questions, mention us on Twitter (@arcadeufo) or use the Contact form on this site.-ArcadeUfo.com
Despite the fact we got THRASHED by 1 person, fun was still had! Make sure you make it out and play some rounds! Visually the game looks like Tekken 6, BUT I’m sure it will be stepped up before the release. Players facial expressions and outfits have been taken in to consideration, as characters actually get dirty in this game. I’m hoping to see stage x character interaction like DOA…wishful thinking huh? The roster isn’t bad, bringing back old characters and new.
I restarted my idea for my documentary. I’ve decided to make it a series instead of 1 loooong body of work. Feast your eyes on part 1! I’ll be adding on parts bi monthly or monthly if possible.
I wanted the blue Ken…or Sagat -_____-